“AKULA” is a fine example of the 35 Duffy. Finished by Cape Island Boats and fully commissioned in 2005, this legendary 35 will make a great offshore tuna boat or one of the nicest charter boats on the water. Fresh re-power in 2017 with a Cummins Factory Recon QSC 8.3 550hp. Many custom features, set up for serious offshore fishing. Ready for her new owner, if you are in the market for a mid 30 foot downeast boat “AKULA” is a must see!
This handsome Duffy 35 provides accommodations for up to four people in a well finished interior with white gel coat finish and mahogany trim. There is an abundance of light and natural ventilation with a large overhead hatch with and four stainless ports in the trunk cabin. The wheel house is surrounded in glass with Wynne windows and a sliding starboard side helm door. Headroom in the salon is 6′-5″ on centerline and over 6′-4’’ at the helm.
Starting forward is an oversized V-berth with storage. Two overhead bunks and a storage locker to port.
Aft and to starboard there is an enclosed vacuflush head plumbed via a Y-valve to the holding tank. Large vanity with stainless steel sink and fresh water. Removable tackle storage and a hatch leading to the rear of the helm allow for great access and use of space.
Opposite to port is the Galley with a microwave oven, coffee maker, NorCold dual voltage refrigerator with freezer compartment and storage in lockers.
Up two steps to the Salon and Helm station. The Salon features a long settee to port with ample storage underneath. The helm station is forward and to starboard. A stand alone captains chair allows easy access to all electronics and vessel controls.
The Cockpit is accessed via the wide center line door and hinged starboard side door. There is tackle locker storage and a large in deck combination livewell and fish hold.
- Furuno Navnet vx2 12″ GPS Chartplotter
- Furuno FCV-1000L LCD Sounder
- Furuno 64 mie GaAs Radar
- Furuno GP-32 GPS/WAAS Navigator
- Cummins Smartcraft Vessel View 4
- Icom M502 (x2 lower helm and bridge)
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX2000
- Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+
- Simrad AP35 Autopilot
- Raymarine Digital Depthfinder
- Jensen MCD9425 50Wx4 Marine Stereo
- 4″ Richie compass
- NextGen 5.5KW Generator
- Xantrex 2500W Invertor
- 30amp Shorepower
- 110/12v breaker panel
- NorCold Refrigerator
- GoLight Search Light
- 4 arch mounted spreader lights (2 side, 2 rear facing)
- 2 arch mounted metal halide flood lights
- 4 Lumitec underwater lights
- Bus Heater
- Oil Change Pump
- Bilge Pumps
- Rule 1100GPH Tournament Series Livewell Pump
- Hamaguchi 40′ Greenstick
- Bandit Reels
- Cockpit controls with jog lever
- Flybridge controls
- Retractable hard top mounted davit
- Elliot 6-man liferaft (needs Re-pack)
- ACR EPIRB
- 11 HD Swivel rod holders
- 8 bridge mounted rocket launchers
- 2 hard top mounted rod holders
- Cockpit tackle center/rigging table
- LD double rigged outriggers
- Double rigged center rigger
- Bonar insulated fish box
- 200 gallon livewell/slush tank with macerator pump
- Tuna door with ramp
- 120 sq ft cockpit
Engine and Gear:
- Cummins QSC 8.3 550hp – 121 Hours
- Twin Disk 5075 Gear
- 4-blade Nibral Prop
Call Steve McDonald at Stellwagen Yacht Sales for more details 781-974-3318.
- Make: Duffy
- Builder: Cape Island Boats
- Model: 35 Flybridge
- Model Year: 2003
- Category: Power
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Hull Design: Semi-displacement
- Condition: Used
- Class: Downeast
- Fuel: 360 gallons (2x180g)
- Cruise: 19kt
- Main Engine: Cummins 8.3 QSC 550hp Factory ReCon – 121 Hours