This 36 Northern Bay Downeast Flybridge was built by the famous Clark Island Boatworks in St. George, Maine. Originally set up for recreational fishing and coastal cruising, this two owner boat was built to last with a healthy balance of commercial pedigree and high end finishes. With its quiet, low hour CAT C9, she moves along effortlessly and economically with cruise speeds up to 20kts. She has been yard maintained by MacDougalls Cape Cod Marine from the time she was commissioned. Screamer has three helm stations, cherry trim throughout, updated Garmin Electronics and is turn key ready for her next owner.
Double v-berth forward with reading lights and forward access to chain locker. Cubby storage aft of bunks within the bulkheads. Insulated overhead liner throughout with cherry accents. Large storage lockers located under both berths. Hanging locker next aft to port followed by over under berths to port with storage below.
The enclosed head is to starboard including a vanity and sink with hot/cold pressure water. Equipped with a Jabsco marine head. There is a walk in full sized shower stall with a separate shower sump.
Up 3 steps to the well laid out pilot house. The helm bench seat and steering station is to starboard. Opposite is a companion seat on the port side that will seat two comfortably.
There is a convertible settee most aft to port which can be arranged into a large berth.
Full galley up to starboard that includes: Propane 3 burner range, stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressure water, Dometic refrigerator/freezer and under counter storage locker.
- Dual Garmin 1242xsv Multi Function Displays – GPS Plotter, sounder and radar
- Garmin GMR 18HD Marine Radar Scanner
- ICOM IC-M504 VHF Radio
- Jabsco 60020 Series 135SL Remote Control Searchlight
- Raymarine 9in GPS Plotter (Bridge)
- Fusion MS-IP600 Bluetooth Marine Stereo
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Morse KE-4+ Electronic Controls
- 30 Amp Shorepower outlet
- Heater Craft bus heater
- Dash mounted windshield wiper controls with Imtra wiper motors
- Anchor Lights
- Navigation Lights
- Deck Lights
- Engine Room Lights
- Cabin Lights
- Fresh water pump
- Seawater wash down pump
- FWD, MID, AFT bilge pumps with Ocean Pursuits High Water Alarm Display
- Anchor Windlass
- ProNautic P Series Battery Charger
- Seaward Water Heater
- Reverso Oil Change Pump
- Atwood Shower Sump System
Engine and Mechanical
- Caterpillar C9 500hp – 990 hours
- Twin Disk MG507A Gear 2.05:1 ratio
- Trolling Valve with CableCraft push-pull control
- Seastar Steering
- Racor 900MA Series Fuel Filter/Water Separator
- Groco SSC Series Engine Flush Kit
(Safety Seacock Conversion)
- 4 blade propeller
- ACR Epirb NEW 2023
- Survitec 4 man commercial life raft NEW 2022
- 12 gunnel mounted HD rod holders
- 9 rocket launcher rod holders
- Large below deck insulated fish box centerline in the cockpit with macerator pump
- Tigress Outriggers
Call Steve McDonald at Stellwagen Yacht Sales for more details 781-974-3318.
- Make: Northern Bay
- Model: 36
- Model Year: 2012
- Category: Downeast
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Condition: Pre-owned
- Class: Downeast Sportfish
- Hull Color: White
- Fuel: 400 Gallons
- Main Engines: CAT C9 500hp – 990 hours